Saturday 29 May 2010

Stampin' Up Demo

It was the Tree Tops Hotel today for me - for a Stampin' Up demo by Dawn, Elaine and Kara. They put a lot of work in for the event and I so enjoyed seeing all their creations and techniques. Hope they have another one soon. First off we made a card with Elaine, then Kara shared some good techniques, third should have been a scrapbook page but I didn't have a photo for this so I made it into another card (still need to add a sentiment) and finally Dawn showed us how to make another card with a flower. All lovely projects




Here is a card I made last night using card and ribbon in the new colours from SU along with embellishments that Dawn had kindly given me earlier on.


It has taken me just under 2 hrs to photo and download these photos!!!! Better go get our evening meal on.

3 comments:

  1. I love the card you created instead of the page! Lovely card with the new colours too. I had a fun day too...x

    ReplyDelete
  2. was nice to see you on Saturday Lorraine -- was a good day wasn't it. The girls did really well - I even made up the spare kit when I got home !!!!
    Love your card too with the new colours !
    Anne x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like you had a great time and the cards are very nice. You're getting to grips with the blog as well. Keep it up.

    ReplyDelete